WE USE STATE OF THE ART INSTRUMENTATION:
-Class AAA solar simulator which is used to measure:
- Maximum power of PV modules (according to section 10.2 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005 / IEC 61646:2008)
- Performance at low irradiance (according to section 10.7 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005 / IEC 61646:2008)
- Performance of temperature and irradiance corrections (according to IEC 60891:1994)
- I-V curve (according to IEC 60904-1:2006)
- PV module references (according to IEC 60904-6:1994)
– Thermographic cameras and power supply which are used to detect resistive hot-spots during the thermographic Inspection.
– Electric insulation resistance tester which is used to perform the Insulation Test (according to section 10.3 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005 / IEC 61646:2008).
– I-V Curve tracer which is used to check electrical strings of PV Modules on-site (according to IEC 60904-1:2006).
– Irradiance and temperature meters, power analyzer and amperimetric clamps which are used to check the PV plant performance on-site.